Sunday 11 August 2013

grounded feet

I'm slightly pigeon toed (guess who else is? Harry Styles! ahahaha. not really a fan but it makes me feel better about myself, haha) and that makes me worried about how it might affect my back. Sometimes it just hurts, especially when I'm consciously forcing my feet straight.
But I realized something recently, the magic of feeling your weight throughout your feet. Instead of just putting the burden on my heels, I tried distributing my weight to the rest of my feet, all the way to my toes. It makes my back ohhh soo relaxed, and it makes me feel taller as well.

Awesomeee....

I almost can't believe how I bored you out with this post. who talks of their feet and back in their casual posts? I hope that picture of Harry Styles makes up for this boring post

ps-but still, another thing i almost can't believe is how i have his picture in my blog. lol-ness...

No comments:

Post a Comment